Regardless of the particular legal issues you are facing, it is important to work with a team of attorneys who have handled similar cases. Experienced lawyers have been there before. They know which strategies are likely to succeed and which are likely to end in disappointment.At Alexander | Grossman, we represent clients throughout the Chicagoland area. We have a breadth of legal experience that helps us provide sound legal counsel and comprehensive representation. Our law firm brings more than 40 years of experience and a strong commitment to handling our clients’ legal matters personally.
Our Versatile Practice
Each of our attorneys has extensive experience in his or her areas of focus. We can provide you with effective representation in a broad range of legal matters, including:
- Family law: Our Chicago divorce lawyers handle separation agreements, child custody, child support, spousal support, paternity cases, adoptions and other sensitive family law issues.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: We find debt relief solutions through Chapter 7 bankruptcy for clients who are facing serious financial difficulties.
- Real estate: We represent clients who are buying or selling real estate. Our attorneys will walk you through every step of the real estate process, from the purchase and sale agreement through the closing and any further issues that arise.
- Estate planning: We help clients establish comprehensive estate plans that include wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and other essential legal documents.
- Probate: We help executors, trustees and estate administrators fulfill their fiduciary duties in probating estates.
- Family-based immigration: We help people from across the globe acquire visas and also guide them through the citizenship and naturalization process.
Whatever legal matter you face, our attorneys will handle it personally and remain accessible to you throughout your case to answer questions and protect your interests.
Contact Us For A Free Initial Consultation
You don’t have to face this legal matter alone. To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced attorney from Alexander | Grossman, call 312-346-8822 or contact us online.